Railway Recruitment Board: Board RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Will Be Releasing Soon
Indian Railway Recruitment Board will be releasing soon RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019. This admit card will be for non-technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Check RRB NTPC 2019 notification or any news related to RRB and Sarkari Job/Exam available on our website
As you know RRB recruits Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master, through the examination of Non-Technical Popular Category NTPC Exam 2019. These recruitments happen all over the country.
According to the board, the RRB NTPC first stage computer-based test (CBT) can be conducted from June to September 2019. However, there is no official confirmation from the RRB. So it is necessary that students keep regularly check our website IndiaVacancy.in or RRB official website rrbbpl.nic.in
The NTPC Admit cards 2019 will be declared four days before the examination. Candidates can download NTPC Admit Card 2019 from our website and candidates can also download admit card from all regional website of RRB. Candidate can download RRB NTPC Admit Card through fill login details. Candidates also can download RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
Significantly, RRB has recently recruited 35,277 vacancies. Under the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. From which 10,628 vacancies are for intermediate level and 24,649 vacancies are for Graduate level. Let us know that for the vacancies of RRB, the notification was issued in March 2019. This examination of RRB NTPC will be a Computer Based Online Examination.
How to Prepare For Civil Services Exam 2019
The year 2019 UPSC IAS prelims exam is scheduled to be on 2 June 2019. In this article, we will give the tips for passing the UPSC Civil IAS prelims exam for the UPSC IAS candidates, to be held on June 02, 2019.
IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
The passing ratio of the IAS prelims exam is just around 3%, it means that out of every 100 IAS candidates, only 3 can pass IAS prelims exams. This ratio will be reduced even if the number of vacancies advertised by the UPSC is less than 1000 or the number of candidates who appear in the examination will increase. About 5 lakh candidates participate in the IAS prelims exam each year, out of which only 15000 candidates can pass it. Therefore, this test is considered as India’s toughest test.
There are two papers in the UPSC Civil IAS prelims exam, in which the first paper is’ General Study Paper I.Which relates to the subjects related to general studies such as history, geography, etc which are given in the courses of IAS prelims, and the other paper is named’ General Study Paper II ‘, which is related to the reasoning, logical ability, and English. Both papers are of 200 marks. The General Studies II paper is just qualifying, which is mandatory to pass. Without passing this paper, the IAS prelims examination cannot be cleared. The cut-off of the IAS prelims exam is determined on the basis of the marks of General Studies I. Candidates who score more than this cut-off are declared passed.
The UPSC IAS prelims exam pattern is not fixed and every year the pattern of the paper can change. Therefore, becoming an expert any one subject is not much more benefits. It is important to have the same in all subjects.
Every year the cut-off marks of the IAS Prelims examination are published after the final result of the Civil Services Examination. Civil Service Examination 2018 Cut-off marks are 98 which are close to 49%. It looks very little to see but it is very difficult to get so many marks in the IAS prelims exam.
Do not underestimate the importance of the IAS prelims exam
Many candidates believe that only the main examination of the IAS (Main Examination) is the true test of knowledge and intelligence and the IAS Prelims exam only for qualification. It is very important to break this myth as soon as possible because no one can reach the top without climbing the initial stairs from the ground. It is necessary to pass the IAS prelims examination to become an IAS.
Analyze UPSC IAS exam previous papers
The UPSC IAS exam pattern is the key to the IAS exam. Understand the exam pattern as broad as possible. So that no subject or topics seems to be out of the exam pattern
UPSC IAS Prelim Exam
In order to understand the pattern of the IAS exam, the IAS candidates can analyze the questions papers asked in the previous years of the IAS Prelims Examination. This exercise can help IAS candidates to understand the distribution of marks in various subject sections and the important points of the IAS examination. This process helps the candidates in identifying important areas in terms of IAS examination.
Make NCERT books the basis for your preparation.
Conceptual clarity is essential to pass the IAS Prelimits Exam. Books published by NCERT are very well explained to each topic, which is very essential for conceptual clarity. IAS Toppers also always suggest that the preparation of IAS should be started with the books of NCERT and after reading these books, read other study material.
NCERT books are easily available and for the IAS exam, it is necessary to have books of all subjects from class 6 to 12. In the facts related to the question of any subject, the facts given in NCERT books are considered right in the case of a dispute. Therefore, their studies are very important.
Must study a standard book for all subjects
It is true that the preparation of IAS exams without NCERT books is impossible, but it is also true that only NCERT cannot meet the requirement of IAS prelims exam. It is also important to have a standard book of every subject in preparation for the IAS Prelims Exam.
In the success of IAS prelims, along with books, the daily routine also has a very important contribution. To pass the examination of the IAS Prelims, a timetable should be followed which will serve as a discipline in your life. With this discipline, you can do your own preparations. Management of time effectively to cover the comprehensive syllabus of this examination is a fundamental requirement for success in this examination.
To make a good IAS timetable, you need to balance your routine. In it, you have to focus equally on other aspects of life as well as focus on study. We all know that only 24 hours are in one day. Now, in these 24 hours, the time of the sleep, food and other daily routine is determined, which is very difficult to change. Therefore, candidates of IAS will have to use the time as the usefulness of time is the key to success. Time is a very valuable asset which has no choice.
Do more practice
The important suggestion for IAS candidates is to practice the questions based on each subject and test your preparation more often through Mock-test. This effort by IAS candidates will help them identify their weak and strong topic of the subject. After identifying weakness, improve them by preparing practice in those topics.
Revision is the most important part
It is very necessary to revise the study done on a daily basis, so the one-day of the entire week should be allotted for a full time of revision. If you do not repeat the subjects and topics you read months ago, then the possibility of forgetting that topic increases. IAS candidates can strengthen their preparation only from revision. Since IAS prelims have negative marking, it is very important to have full knowledge of the subject.
Time Management in IAS Prelims Paper
IAS prelims paper is two hours. IAS prelim exam has two papers. Both papers have to be prepared for different strategies. First Paper General Studies I – Contains topics related to general knowledge. This paper has 100 questions and each question is of 2 marks. In this way, the maximum marks in the whole question paper are 200. Candidates in this paper should answer the questions carefully as there is negative marking in it and a one-third mark is cut on every wrong answer. That is, every wrong answer will be cut by 0.66 points.
In order to solve this paper, first of all, solve those questions whose answer known very well. After this candidates solve those question whose answer should not be confirmed and have some idea about them. Do not touch those questions whose answer completely not confirmed.
Paper of General Studies II is just qualifying, but it also requires caution. This paper contains 80 questions in which at least 27 are to be done corrected. Therefore always solve questions first which you are confident about. In this paper, follow the procedure that was adopted in the first paper.
Civil Services IAS Preliminary Exam Best Books
This year’s Civil Services Preparatory Examination is to be held on June 2, 2019. There is only one week left in the examination. Here we are talking about the best books for preparing for the Civil Services Examination. During the preparation of IAS, it is necessary to read important books for relevant subjects of the UPSC IAS Examination Course. Here, we have provided information regarding relevant important books for the preparation of IAS so that IAS candidates do not waste their precious time reading non-essential study materials.
This article provides information about the best books for the UPSC Civil Services IAS exam. Reading the right and relevant books for the IAS exam is very important. By selecting the right and relevant books, the IAS candidates can save their precious time during preparation and they can also do the maximum score. In the recommended books of this article, IAS exam syllabus has been well-informed.
General Study Paper I – Indian History
- Ancient History: There is good coverage of the UPSC IAS Prelims Course in Ancient India (Old NCERT) by R S Sharma and you will find many questions that have been asked directly from this book.
- Medieval History: History of Medieval India (Old NCERT) by Satish Chandra is more relevant in this section because it has good coverage of India’s medieval history topics.
- Modern History: Concise History of Modern India’ by Sujata Menon and ‘A Brief History of Modern India’ by Spectrum has good coverage of the courses of modern history for the IAS preliminary examination.
- Indian Culture: For this section, ‘Facets of Indian Culture’ and ‘Center for Cultural Resources and Training’ by spectrum helps in preparation.
Geography of India
- Geography: Old NCERT books are most liked for the preparation of geography of India. ‘Physical Physical and Human Geography’ composed by Goh Cheng Leong for physical geography is more relevant. While studying physical geography, candidates must definitely read through the Oxford School Atlas.
- Indian Polity: The most important book for the preparation of Indian politics is ‘Indian Polity’ by ‘Lakshmikant’, ‘An Introduction to the Constitution of India’ by DD Basu and ‘The Constitution of India’ by PM Bakhshi. With these standard books for the Indian polity, the candidates of the IAS Civil Servies exam should read the old NCERT books of the Indian polity.
- Indian Economy: NCERT books for the concepts and terminology of economics are enough for the preparation of IAS. The study of the NCERT Macro Economics Class XII is essential as it tells the basic terminology of the economy which is very helpful in understanding the growth and development of a country. For further study on the Indian economy, ‘Indian Economy’ by Ramesh Singh, ‘Indian Economy’ and Economic Survey by Mishra and Puri is very help for IAS Civil Services exam.
Science and Technology
- Science and Technology: For this section, UPSC IAS candidates should continue to read the daily newspaper (The Hindu, Economic Times, The Indian Express) because the questions under the Science and Technology section in the IAS Preliminary Examination are usually based on current events.
Environment and Ecology
- Environment and Ecology: To prepare for the Environment and Ecology section, UPSC Civil Services IAS candidates should read from the study material provided by NIOS. In addition, the candidates should be carefully studied on the development projects of Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India and UNFCCC
- As always, the study of newspapers (The Hindu, Economic Times, The Indian Express) on a daily basis will help candidates prepare for the current affairs for the UPSC IAS preliminary examination.
General Studies Paper II CSAT (Eligibility)
- English Comprehension: Guidelines often asked in this section are usually taken from standard magazines and newspapers. Especially, buying a book for this section is a waste of money. Therefore, we should continue to study magazines such as Yojna, Kurukshetra, Frontline, and magazines like Indian Express, The Hindu, EPW, and LiveMint. Apart from this, the Papers of last year should also be continued.
- Logical and analytical abilities: For this section, most candidates prefer the book of R. S. Agarwal, but they should also take the help of M.K. Pandey’s Analytical Reasoning. R.S. Agarwal’s book has good coverage of various topics, but the interpretation of M.K. Pandey is very advanced and attractive.
- Mathematics: The book of R.S. Agrawal published by S. Chand Prakashan is sufficient for the preparation of mathematics. This book has comprehensive coverage of IAS curriculum topics and there is no need to study other books separately.
- Decision-making ability: Read the general articles of newspapers. News related to problems of a particular region or community and related civil bodies solving these problems, such as solve these problems, will enable them to develop their ability to make decisions.
UPSC civil services IAS candidates should not prefer a large number of books for any topic. They should study standard books and study material only. They should focus on revising those standard books and not reading new study materials.
RRB JE Exam 2019: Useful Preparation Tips
RRB JE Exam 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board issued notification of 13,487 Vacancies for recruitment to RRB JE Junior Engineer posts. Application started from 2 – 31 January 2019. Now RRB JE Exam Admit Card has been released and RRB JE CBT 1 exam held on 22 May 2019. To know how to prepare for the RRB JE Exam, it is important to know the pattern of the exam from here RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019 click this blue text and see RRB JE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and all other details
RRB JE Exam Preparation tips let’s now know what things you need to focus on preparation
- Improve Reasoning Skills: Reasoning is an important section. With this help, you can get a good mark. Candidates who sit for exams should work on their reasoning skills. Since there is no definite formula to solve the reasoning, you have to practice a lot.
- Time Management and Smart work: You have to solve a lot of questions in a set time, for this, you should manage time from the beginning of the exam. Focus on solving questions in a short way.
- Mock Test and Model Questions: Like the Reasoning, the Mock Test and Model Paper also play an important role in any competitive exam. This gives you the level of preparation you can overcome so that you can overcome your shortcomings.
- Good study material: Give the most attention to study materials. Take the book of R.S. Agrawal for arithmetic, reasoning and verbal and non-verbal. Also, read the book of Upkaar Publication.
SBI PO Book 2019: These books will be useful in SBI PO preparation
- SBI PO Pre Exam 2019: State Bank of India, SBI had issued the recruitment of 2000 PO probationary officer in April 2019, for which online applications were held from 02 – 22 April 2019. Now SBI PO Prelim Admit Card 2019 released an exam held on 8 – 16 June 2019. Those are candidates had to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2019. Candidates who have applied online have 15-16 days left to preparation for SBI PO prelim exam 2019. So here available some books name which is very useful in any bank PO exams and other competitive exams.
- SBI PO Book 2019 for prelim exam and other competitive exams: If any preparation is done under good strategies, then chances of success are increased. In making good strategies for exams are included to maintain a study schedule and select the right books for preparation. Here is some authors name whose books are very useful in exam preparations like M. Tyra, R. S. Agrawal, Tarun Goyal, SN Prasad, M. K. Pandey, Arun Sharma are useful in SBI PO exam and every competitive exam. About the publication, books of BSc Publication, S. Chand Publication, TMH Publication, Arihant, Tata McGraw Hill, Made Easy and many more publications are very useful. Today the banks we are going to tell about special books related to every section of SBI Bank PO exam. These books will also useful in IBPS PO, SBI PO, and other banking examinations.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Assistant Commandant Posts Upcoming Vacancy Rojgar News
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for recruitment on various assistant commandant posts. Those are candidates had a bachelor degree in a related stream can apply online to these posts from 24 May 2019 to 4 June 2019 through our website http://indiavacancy.in. Details about the assistant commandant are mention below
- Details of Posts: Assistant Commandant as a General Duty, General Duty (SSA), Commercial Pilot License (SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical), and Law
- No. of Posts: There is currently no official information about the number of posts. See recruitment related notifications for more information.
- Educational Qualification: For apply these must have a bachelor degree in the related stream.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have min age 18 years and max age 22 years
- Application Fee: Not any application fee
- Selection process: Selection shall be based written test and physical test
- Interested candidates can apply online from 24 May 2019 through click on below color changing link
- Indian Coast Recruitment 2019 Assistant Commandant
- Other Sakari Job Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Coming Soon
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard has released recruitment to the posts of Navik (Domestic Branch). Candidates who have long been looking for a government job can apply for these posts. However, before applying, the candidates will read the information given below. After that, start the further process.
Two job requirement for Navik DB (Domestic Branch) as a cook and steward. No information has been given officially about the number of posts in Navic (Domestic Branch). Must read the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Notification 2019 for related information.
- Eligibility Criteria: Class 10 High School Passed with min 50% marks from a recognized board
- Age Limit: Must Min Age: 18 Years and Max Age: 22 years
- Salary: 21700/-
- Application Fee: Not Any Application Fee
- Application Date: 5 June 2019 to 10 June 2019
- Selection Process: Selection shall be based on written and physical test
- How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online through click on link
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2019
RRB JE Exam Date 2019 has been issued. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will organize the RRB JE Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination from 22 May 2019. Railway Recruitment Board issued the information in this regard. RRB will be issued the 4th day before the RRB JE Junior Engineer Admit Card on 18 May 2019. Admit card will be issued on all the websites of RRB. Candidates will be able to download their all RRB Admit Card by going on this Link “RRB JE Admit Card 2019“. Candidates will have to log in to download Admit Card. The link to the RRB Mock Test will be active from 12 May 2019. With the help of the Mock Test, candidates will be able to practice paper solve. Making a mock test will help the candidates prepare for the preparation.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 has 13,487 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Information Technology, and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant to be recruited in Railways. The computer-based examination will be conducted for recruitment to these posts
A total of 100 questions will be asked for a 90-minute computer-based test (RRB JE CBT 1 Exam). This will be all the multiple choice questions. On the wrong answer to every question, one-third marks will be deducted.
- Junior Engineer-13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 456
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant- 494
- Total – 13,487 posts
The computer-based examination will be conducted in 2 stages for the selection of candidates. After that, there will be document verification and medical examination.
For other Details RRB JE exam pattern, syllabus, exam notice, and all latest updates click on below link
Check all details of RRB JE Exam Date 2019